PE and Sport Premium
Schools should use the Primary PE and Sport Premium to achieve the following:
- Develop or add to the PE, physical activity and sport activities that your school already offers; and,
- Build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
Schools can use the premium to secure improvements in the following indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – the Chief Medical Officer guidelines recommend that all children and young people aged 5 to 18 engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, of which 30 minutes should be in school;
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement;
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport;
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils; and,
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Below are the Impact Report and Action Plan documents for this year and last year so you may read about our successes and future aims respectively regarding how we plan to improve our children's health and well-being through sport and being active.
Please note, we did not carry forward any of our allocation for the 2020-21 financial year to the 2021-22 financial year.