Parent/Carer Survey 2019 - The Results
Please find the results from our most recent parent and carer survey below. We will keep parents/carers updated throughout the year regarding any changes to school informed by the results of this survey.
Ofsted - Parent View
Parent View is an online questionnaire that allows parents and carers to give their views about their child’s school at any time. It is also how parents and carers give their views about their child’s school to inspectors during a school inspection.
If you complete this questionnaire, you will be asked to decide whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree or don’t know in response to 14 statements. Question 14 asks whether you would recommend the school to other parents and carers.
The 14 statements are:
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
- When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
- My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- My child does well at this school.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent. (yes or no)
Of course, we would hope you would be able to answer the questionnaire positively but if you do have a suggestion about how the school could be improved for your child or for you, please do telephone, e-mail or visit the school office so that your thoughts may be passed onto the headteacher. Alternatively, you can arrange to meet with any member of staff by making an appointment at the school office so you may share your thoughts in person.
We really do value your thoughts and opinions - compliments help us to know we're doing the job right and suggestions help us to know how we may further improve the school to best serve your child and your whole family.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to register with Parent View so you may complete the questionnaire.