At Hurst Drive we want all of our children to be happy, feel safe and to learn; to be the best that they can be.
Our vision is ‘Success for all’.
• For children to show confidence in themselves, be considerate towards others and to be able to stand up for what they believe to be right
• To ensure equality of access for all learners
• To show respect to all by celebrating all cultures and religions within the school community
• To involve the wider community to enhance our learning environment
• To maintain high expectations of individual’s work and behaviour
• To support all members of the school community through good communication and clear, well established routines
• To challenge children to aim for the highest goals both academic and vocational within a secure and valued environment
• To provide a happy, caring and respectful atmosphere for all members of the school